ICU Rounds Checklist
is a topic covered in the Pocket ICU Management
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Anesthesia Central is an all-in-one web and mobile solution for treating patients before, during, and after surgery. This collection of drug, procedures and test information is derived from Davis’s Drug, MGH Clinical Anesthesia Procedures, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
First Things First (assess & treat for the following)
- The modern ICU is a hazardous, complex environment where iatrogenic events are common.
- The use of checklists in other hazardous industries reduces systematic error and improves safety.
- The content of ICU checklists is often the product of local discussion and less commonly evidence-based.
- Developing systems that support the implementation of a checklist is essential to its success.
- A multidisciplinary approach to implementation improves compliance and efficacy.
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: April 23, 2010
"ICU Rounds Checklist." Pocket ICU Management, PocketMedicine.com, Inc, 2010. Anesthesia Central, anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist.
ICU Rounds Checklist. Pocket ICU Management. PocketMedicine.com, Inc; 2010. https://anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist. Accessed April 21, 2019.
ICU Rounds Checklist. (2010). In Pocket ICU Management. Available from https://anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist
ICU Rounds Checklist [Internet]. In: Pocket ICU Management. PocketMedicine.com, Inc; 2010. [cited 2019 April 21]. Available from: https://anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist.
TY - ELEC
T1 - ICU Rounds Checklist
ID - 534022
Y1 - 2010/04/23/
BT - Pocket ICU Management
UR - https://anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist
PB - PocketMedicine.com, Inc
DB - Anesthesia Central
DP - Unbound Medicine