ICU Rounds Checklist
First Things First (assess & treat for the following)
- The modern ICU is a hazardous, complex environment where iatrogenic events are common.
- The use of checklists in other hazardous industries reduces systematic error and improves safety.
- The content of ICU checklists is often the product of local discussion and less commonly evidence-based.
- Developing systems that support the implementation of a checklist is essential to its success.
- A multidisciplinary approach to implementation improves compliance and efficacy.
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
Last updated: April 23, 2010
"ICU Rounds Checklist." Pocket ICU Management, PocketMedicine.com, Inc, 2010. Anesthesia Central, anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist.
ICU Rounds Checklist. Pocket ICU Management. PocketMedicine.com, Inc; 2010. https://anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist. Accessed June 7, 2023.
ICU Rounds Checklist. (2010). In Pocket ICU Management. PocketMedicine.com, Inc. https://anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist
ICU Rounds Checklist [Internet]. In: Pocket ICU Management. PocketMedicine.com, Inc; 2010. [cited 2023 June 07]. Available from: https://anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - ICU Rounds Checklist ID - 534022 Y1 - 2010/04/23/ BT - Pocket ICU Management UR - https://anesth.unboundmedicine.com/anesthesia/view/Pocket-ICU-Management/534022/all/ICU_Rounds_Checklist PB - PocketMedicine.com, Inc DB - Anesthesia Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -