Interstitial Infiltrates in the ICU
Anesthesia Central is an all-in-one web and mobile solution for treating patients before, during, and after surgery. This collection of drug, procedures and test information is derived from Davis’s Drug, MGH Clinical Anesthesia Procedures, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
First Things First (assess & treat For The Following)
- Does pt require emergent intubation?
- Airway protection
- Hypercarbia (pending ventilatory failure)
- Refractory hypoxia
- Does pt have evidence of acute MI?
- Chest pain, ECG changes, elevated cardiac enzymes
- Does pt have evidence of shock?
- Severe hypovolemia or CHF (volume overload)