Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease
Anesthesia Central is an all-in-one web and mobile solution for treating patients before, during, and after surgery. This collection of drug, procedures and test information is derived from Davis’s Drug, MGH Clinical Anesthesia Procedures, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
First Things First (assess & treat for the following)
- Does pt have symptoms of anaphylaxis, including shortness of breath, throat swelling, bronchospasm or hypotension?
- Does pt have evidence of sepsis?
- Does pt have CNS symptoms (encephalopathic, mental status changes, seizures)?
Infectious (embolic, fungal)
- Is pt septic?
- Is pt at risk for limb loss?
- Does pt have systemic organ failure?