Interstitial Lung Diseases
Anesthesia Central is an all-in-one web and mobile solution for treating patients before, during, and after surgery. This collection of drug, procedures and test information is derived from Davis’s Drug, MGH Clinical Anesthesia Procedures, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
First Things First (assess & treat for the following)
- Does patient require emergent intubation?
- Airway protection
- Hypercarbia (pending ventilatory failure)
- Refractory hypoxia
- Does patient have evidence of acute MI?
- Chest pain, ECG changes, elevated cardiac enzymes
- Does patient have evidence of shock?
- Severe hypovolemia or CHF (volume overload)