Pressure Ulcer Prevention-ICU Skin Care
Anesthesia Central is an all-in-one web and mobile solution for treating patients before, during, and after surgery. This collection of drug, procedures and test information is derived from Davis’s Drug, MGH Clinical Anesthesia Procedures, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
First Things First (assess & treat for the following)
- ICU Skin Care Bundle
- Conduct a pressure ulcer admission assessment for all patients.
- Reassess risk for all patients daily.
- Inspect skin of at-risk patients daily.
- Manage moisture.
- Optimize nutrition/hydration.
- Minimize pressure, friction, shear.